Come on down to the Discovery Den at Ferry Meadows, Nene Park, Peterborough, PE2 5UU this Sunday 13th April for the first of this years monthly craft shows at Nene Park.
They are held every second Sunday of the month between April and November, from 10am to 4pm, and they are free entry so come on down and have a look at the locally handmade crafts on offer.
This months artisans are:
- Sew Krafty - Decoupage cards & stuffed animals
- Woodland Creations - Hand-turned wooden gifts including bowls, garden equipment, small pieces of furniture, etc. – CANCELLED due to family circumstances
- Jandy Photography – Wildlife & landscape photography
- 1.2.Tree – Wooden scroll saw creations, both functional and decorative
- Knitnaks - Knitted, sewn & crocheted accessories
- DL Designs of Rutland - Macrame & braided jewellery and charms
- Dave Lewthwaite - Bird tables, bird feeders, hedgehog homes, planters, etc.
- Marba-Lu - Handmade soap & bath products
- Barry Windsor – Woodturned items, including pens, clocks, etc.
- Deborah Kenton’s Wall Candy – Mixed media art
Our first fair of 2014 is only days away!
Come and visit us in the Atrium and Little Barn at Top Lodge, Fineshade Woods, Corby, NN17 3BB this Sunday 6th April from 10am to 4pm.
Handmade stalls include:
- Jewellery By Shalini – handmade wire & gemstone jewellery, tumbled & hand polished semi-precious stones
- Jandy Photography – wildlife & landscape photography
- Red Dragon Lampwork – handcrafted lampwork jewellery & sculptures
- Dave Lewthwaite – bird tables, bird feeders, hedgehog homes, planters, etc.
- Teddytums - handmade, bespoke collector teddy bears
- Polly Stratford – handmade jams, cards, knitwear, etc.
Selected other local seller:
- Diane Lynch – Usborne childrens books
We still have spaces available at our 19th April 2014 event at Oakham Castle. Please fill in our online application form or email us at email@example.com if you are interested in applying for a stall at this beautiful venue.
. . . → Continue Reading: Spaces Available At Oakham Castle 19th April Event
The application forms for our monthly craft fairs at Fineshade Woods and Ferry Meadows, Nene Park are now available. Please follow the links below for the terms and conditions and the online application forms:
Fineshade Woods, Little Barn
The Fineshade Woods Craft Fayres are held on the first Sunday of every month between April . . . → Continue Reading: Fineshade and Ferry Meadows, Nene Park Application Forms Now Available
The booking forms are open for our 2014 Oakham Castle and Stamford Arts Centre events, with Nene Park and Fineshade forms going online in the next few days. For information about booking and the online application forms, click on the Contact tab of our website and follow the relevant link.
There are only a few . . . → Continue Reading: Last few spaces available at Stamford May event
Mad Hatter Krafts are changing their name.
Say a big hello to Knitnaks!
. . . → Continue Reading: Mad Hatter Krafts’ new name – Knitnaks!
Stamford Artisans Guild’s 2014 Craft Fair Calendar has been published.
Bookings will open very soon. Any local crafters interested in applying for stalls please contact us to let us know of your interest. Once bookings open for Non Members you will be emailed further details.
. . . → Continue Reading: 2014 Craft Fairs
Stamford Artisans Exhibition – 29 January – 10 February 2014 at Stamford Arts Centre
The Stamford Artisans exhibition is an exclusive Hand-made event and showcases various local creative artisans who make beautiful unique items, both decorative and functional.